Stanley Rogers' cookware is as exceptional as its simple, elegant cutlery collections. The innovative Matrix range boasts a premium triple-ply construction of stainless steel coupled with heat-conducting aluminium.
This Matrix Frypan features an innovative stainless steel surface that protects the non-stick coat from scratches and damage. With the power of stainless steel cookware combined with the easy cleaning properties of non-stick cookware, each durable frypan is safe for use on all cooktops – even induction!
Revolutionary non-stick with protective stainless steel matrix. 100% metal utensil safe. Designed to be used in the oven or on the cooktop to sear, roast, saute, pan fry or make gravy and sauces.
- Special try-ply construction.
- Premium 18/10 stainless steel interior, heat-conducting aluminium core followed by a magnetic stainless steel exterior.
- Unique construction provides superior heat distribution and durability.
- Non-stick coating is free from PFOA’s.
- Innovative, textured stainless steel surface protects the non-stick coating from being scratched.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Riveted stainless steel handles for durability
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Hand wash recommended
Extra Care Tips:
- All of Stanley Rogers’ Matrix Frypans feature metal handles. Even though these handles are designed to stay cool at high temperatures, or when used in the oven, these handles may become extremely hot. To avoid injury, make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.
Please ensure you read the care and use instructions that come with the product prior to using it.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.