The SCANPAN Pressure Cooker lets you prepare fresh, flavoursome and elegant food in a fraction of the time of traditional cooking methods. The body and lid are made from high quality 18/10 stainless steel. The pressure inside the cooker is controlled by an operating valve which prevents an excessive build-up of pressure. It is important that the user guide is read and understood before cooking and all safety precautions are observed. Replaceable rubber rings are available.
- Suitable for induction and all other cook tops
- Multiple safety features – Automatic locking valve system on lid, spring release valve to keep desired cooking pressure & to release excess pressure, a secondary safety valve & safety window that acts as a backup should the pressure get too high. Strong stainless steel body and lid are made to withstand pressure up to 500KPa,
- Energy efficient saving you approx 1/3 of the cooking time & energy
- Bakelite handles – stay cool
- Easy to read pressure indicator
- Includes steamer basket and trivet
- Visible capacity markings inside body
- 18/10 Heavy duty 1.2mm stainless steel lid and 1.5mm body for maximum durability
- Optimal 7.5mm thick impact bonded aluminium base – for even heat distribution
- Hallmark of quality.
- Extensive user guide – includes recipes
Maintenance and Care
- After each use, wash the cooker with hot water and a normal washing up liquid using a sponge or cloth.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads which may dull the high polish finish of the product.
- Dry the cooker thoroughly after washing. Never clean the cover or silicone gasket in the dishwasher.
- To keep your pressure cooker in a shiny condition, it is highly recommended to use the SCANPAN stainless steel and copper cleaner.
- After use do not store the cooker with the cover closed.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.