With the Global Kabuto Knife Block Set in your kitchen, you're assured of having the right knife at hand to fulfil your grandest culinary ambitions. What's more, this superlative cutlery set comes complete with a convenient storage solution.
The razor sharp blades of the Global Kabuto knives are handcrafted in Japan from the finest grade stainless steel, ice tempered and hardened to withstand the rigours of professional and domestic use. The combination of superior materials and techniques results in knives which strenuously resist corrosion or staining and will hold an edge for significantly longer. Kabuto is the Japanese word for 'helmet' and the codes which applied to the ancient warriors who wore them are still in evidence today in discerning kitchens around the world.
- 8cm Paring Knife.
- 11cm Utility Knife.
- 13cm Cook's Knife.
- 14cm Vegetable Knife.
- 20cm Cook's Knife.
- 22cm Bread Knife.
- White Knife Block – 25cm (w) x 25cm (h) x 10cm (d).
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Each knife is painstakingly handmade by skilled artisans
- The blade is ice tampered and hardened ensuring the longevity of its razor sharp edge
- The superior metal is resistant to corrosion and stains
- The handle is ergonomically designed for maximum grip and comfort
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Made in Japan
**GLOBAL KNIVES ARE FEATURED ON MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA**
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.