Chasseur's Enamel on Steel Stock Pot is designed for efficient and versatile cooking, whether it's boiling water for pasta, blanching vegetables, slow-cooking a big batch of stew or simmering flavoursome stock.
- Suitable for use on gas, electric, ceramic, halogen and induction stove tops
- Its lightweight construction and wide handles make it easy to use everyday
- Oven safe to 200°C
- Dishwasher safe but handwash recommended
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturer faults and defects
Use & Care:
- Avoid drops and knocks, especially on the edges of the product, to keep it free of chips and in tip-top shape. Do not use metal scrapers or other metal utensils. Do not cut up food inside your pot, pan or dish, or you may damage the enamel.
- Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scouring pads
- Rinse well and dry thoroughly before storing
- Do not overfill the pot or allow it to boil over. Do not heat pot without contents. Do not subject to extreme temperature changes.
- Use medium or lower heat for browning and searing. Use high heat only for boiling.
- NEVER use the booster setting on induction stove
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.