The LED Lenser L7 high-tech torch is perfect for expeditions and adventure travel but sits just as readily in a builder’s toolbox. It is made from tough, weight-saving polycarbonate, which is temperature-resistant from -175 to +175°, making it a willing companion everywhere from icy mountain tops to scorching dry deserts. It has an ultra-powerful high-end LED, which can light up to 225 metres and is enough to pick out the smallest detail in the most remote spots. An easy Twist Focus at one end spreads or concentrates light from close-ups to distance viewing and thanks to LED Lenser’s patented Advanced Focus System the light quality remains constant and homogenous throughout: there are no dark rings or spots to confuse or break up the scene for the user.
The L7 takes three AAA batteries. These are easy enough to get hold of practically anywhere but it is still nice to know that the burn time is up to 42 hours. It is also reassuring that the energy will be conducted as efficiently as possible through the gold-plated battery contacts inside the housing.
- A redesigned lens equipped with the latest LED technology for greater brightness levels
- Quickly change the light beam using one hand – Rapid Focus.
- From wide-area close range lighting (defocused) to a narrow long –distance beam (focused) – The patented Advanced Focus System.
- Larger profile switch makes it easier to use when wearing gloves.
- Sustainability thanks to modular construction.
- Robust metal housing and high-quality gold contacts.
Lens: AFS Twist Focus
Lumens: 115 lm*
Max Distance: 225 m*
Max Run Time: 42 h**
Battery: 3 x AA
Length: 133 mm
Weight: 135 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.