With its extra-wide blade, the Wusthof Classic Chai Dao Knife bears resemblance to a chef's knife, santoku and a cleaver. Great for those preparation tasks that involve slicing, dicing, chopping, and crushing - the Wusthof Chai Dao Knife is handy to have around for a variant range of preparation tasks.
- The slight curve of the blade makes the Chai Dao ideal for cutting, slicing and dicing.
- However, chopping bones is one thing that only a classic cleaver should be used for.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
|Construction:||Blade type: Fully forged |
Blade construction: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact plastic, triple riveted
|Dimensions:||Blade length: 17cm|
|Cleaning/Care:||Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately|
|Warranty:||Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.