The perfect companion for preparing your packed lunch or at brunch: thanks to its fine serrated edge, this utility knife not only cuts cleanly through rolls without tearing, but it is also suitable for vegetables (such as firm tomatoes), fruit, or dry sausage. This makes it an integral part of sandwich preparation and of the brunch table setting.
- Blade length: 14cm Blade width: 2cm
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of stainless steel (X50 Cr MoV 15). Hardened to 58° HRC.
- Triple riveted handle with a full tang.
- Full bolster with finger guard for safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses. When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation. This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.