What a Chef's knife is for European kitchens, the Santoku is for Japan and the whole of Asia: so versatile in shape, weight and edge that it can be used for mincing and chopping herbs, vegetables and fruit as well as for preparing fish and meat. The sharp blade of a Santoku allows anything from regular to wafer-thin cuts - it is therefore now indispensable in kitchens all around the world.
- Hollow Edge
- Forged from one piece of stainless steel.
- Half-bolster allows for the blade to be used and sharpened from tip to end.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) for exceptional and superior sharpness.
- Fully forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium (X50CrMoV15) steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Quality - Designed & manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
- Knife sharpening service available in Australia.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing faults and defects.
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Be sure to maintain the edge of your knives using a honing steel or other honing device. This will ensure that your knives have a refined edge between uses. When your knives are feeling dull and blunt, maintain the edge with a sharpening tool. Bringing your blade back to life so that it's ready for any food preparation. This range is not suitable for cleaning in the dishwasher. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth immediately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.