The Tanita BC-582 InnerScan Body Composition Monitor delivers a detailed body composition analysis and accurate reading using BIA and ADF technology along with the FitPLUS feature. Designed for people with menstrual cycles, the BC-582 helps you track body changes and recognise patterns in your body at every point in your cycle.
- Easy to use
- Sleek display with a distinctive traffic light system
- Ability to create up to 5 user profiles to save details and track progress
- Guest mode
- Designed specifically for women
- The start dates of every cycle are input by the user
- Acts as a calendar reminder to monitor the natural metabolic changes throughout the month
- Gives healthy prompts at different phases of the menstrual cycle
- Allows women to align their diet and exercise with their body’s natural hormone cycle
- Minimises fatigue and maximises calorie burn
- Weight (up to 150kg)
- Body fat %
- Total Body Water
- Muscle Mass
- DCI (Daily caloric intake)
- Metabolic age
- Visceral Fat Rating
- Physique Rating
- Bone Mass
- FitPLUS (feature exclusive to women) monitors monthly metabolic changes and correlates this with how the body responds to diet and exercise regimes.
- Bioelectric impedance analysis (BIA)
- Advanced Dual Frequency (ADF)
- Transparent Electrodes
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.