STANLEY ROGERS S/Steel MATRIX 32cm Nonstick Frypan Suits Induction 42304
Relish your homemade steak for dinner using the 32cm Stanley Rogers Matrix Frypan and dine at your balcony just like you are in a fancy restaurant. With its tough built and innovative construction, this pan lets you evenly cook your beef from the stovetop straight to your oven with ease. Whether you like it rare or well done, you can always touch up on your recipes with the help of this sleek and unique pan from Stanley Rogers.
Construction 18/10 stainless steel and aluminium with non-stick coating Oven safe Yes, up to 260C Cleaning and care Dishwasher safe but handwashing is recommended
Revolutionary non-stick with protective stainless steel matrix. 100% metal utensil safe. Hybrid performance of stainless steel and non-stick - great for searing and browning with the benefit of non-stick.
- Special try-ply construction.
- Premium 18/10 stainless steel interior, heat-conducting aluminium core followed by a magnetic stainless steel exterior.
- Unique construction provides superior heat distribution and durability.
- Non-stick coating is free from PFOA’s.
- Innovative, textured stainless steel surface protects the non-stick coating from being scratched.
- Safe for use with metal utensils.
- Cool Touch riveted stainless steel handle.
- Curved handles allow for compact stacking.
- Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction.
- Oven safe to 260°C.
- Dishwasher safe.
All of Stanley Rogers’ Matrix Frypans feature metal handles. Even though these handles are designed to stay cool at high temperatures, or when used in the oven, these handles may become extremely hot. To avoid injury, make sure you use an oven mitt when handling hot cookware.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.