Offering additional protection for rugged or wet terrain, the Telos Bigfoot Footprint adds a waterproof fabric layer under the tub floor and vestibule of your tent. Protecting the tent floor and keeping your gear dry and off the ground, the Telos Bigfoot Footprint is made of 68 denier polyester, with circular-bartacked Hypalon attachment points. A Telos Bigfoot Footprint also makes Dry Set-up and Take-Down a breeze and allows for an easy Fly Only tent set-up for ultralight adventures.
- Full protection of tent floor and vestibule from abrasion, tears and dirt
- Durable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant 68D waterproof fabric
- 1200mm waterhead rating
- Strong hypalon perimeter attachment points are flexible and secure
- Sized to avoid water pooling and collecting dirt
- Perfect fit for an easy Fly Only tent set-up
- Comes with a lightweight storage pouch
Material (s): 100% Polyester
- Dimensions: 221 x 145 x 119 cm
- Packed Size: 20 x 16 x 4 cm
- Packed Weight: 408g
- Weight: 382g
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.