Brilliant gold stippling and 22-carat gilded rims complete the design creating one of the most exuberant expressions of Royal Albert's acclaimed century-long, floral tradition. Overwhelmingly popular throughout the world, Old Country Roses is regarded as the epitome of fine English tea ware.
- Old Country Roses originally launched in 1962 and is now renowned for being synonymous with Royal Albert and fabulous British tea parties.
- The motifs of burgundy, pink, and yellow roses were inspired by quintessentially English country garden in full bloom.
- Designed in flamboyant flair and accented with lustrous gold banding.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Colour: Pink
- Width: Tea Saucer 17cm
- Capacity: Teapot 490ml & Teacup 490ml
- Washing: Hand wash only
- Gift Boxed: Yes
- Microwave Safe: Not suitable for microwave
- Banding: 22ct gold
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.