The Pacific Cutlery 911 rescue knife with its safe and easy operational design is the most popular and widely used tool used by paramedics, correctional services, fire and rescue teams and medical personnel Australia wide. The Pacific Cutlery 911 rescue knife allows for safe and quick cutting of most fabrics and fibrous restraints, including, leather, ropes and electrical cords etc.
The Pacific Cutlery 911 rescue knife once opened will not close on the operators hand due to the safe rear lockbar mechanism design which holds the blade firmly in place. The blade can be easily returned to its closed form once the rear lockbar mechanism is fully depressed.
The stainless steel curved blade with its sharp inner cutting edge allows for maximum safety to both the operator and injured victims, it will not slash or stab and cannot be used as a weapon.
The knife can be carried utilising the rear secure stainless steel lanyard hole or via the handy belt sheath provided. This pouch has the ability to fit up to 58mm belts both vertically and horizontally whilst keeping it securely retained during dynamic confrontations.
- Hole in rear of knife to attach lanyard
- Curved blade with sharp inner cutting edge
- Locking blade with rear lockbar mechanism
- Moulded rubberised plastic handle for comfortable grip
- 2 way nylon sheath with secure velcro flap closure
- Sheath fits up to 58mm - (2-1/4") belts vertically & horizontally
- Curving blade will not slash or stab - can't be used as a weapon
- Weight: 155g
- Blade length: 7cm
- Overall length: 18cm
- Blade style: Diamond hook cutting blade
- Blade type: Curved inner sharp cutting edge
- Blade material: 8A high carbon stainless steel rockwell C-57-60 hardness
- 1 x Pacific Cutlery 911 Rescue Knife - Orange
- 1 x 2 way Nylon sheath with secure velcro closure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.