This Pyrolux 5L Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker saves you both time and energy and produces nutritious meals for the whole family. This pressure cooker has a full stainless steel construction with a heat-diffusing bottom for incredible heat conductivity. Highly versatile, a pressure cooker can whip up a hearty stew or casserole in no time. It also can be used as a regular cooking pot with the purchase of a Pressure Cooker Accessory Pack (sold separately) which includes 2 silicone sealing rings, a steamer insert, and a glass lid. The built-in safety features allow you to cook confidently and with peace of mind.
- Full stainless steel construction with a heat-diffusing bottom
- 5mm Impact bonded base
- Suitable for all cooktops including induction
- Internal capacity markings
- Use as a regular cooking pot with the addition of a glass lid
- Reduces energy consumption
- Safety Valve in cover handle – will not build pressure unless locked
- Handle Lock – cannot be opened unless pressure has subsided
- Weight Valve – automatically releases pressure between 72 - 80kpa
- Safety and Locking Valve – releases pressure between 112 - 160kpa in the unlikely event the weight valve should fail
- Safety Window – in the cover. Between 160-280kpa the silicon gasket will push through this window to release pressure
- The cover will stay on even when the pressure inside is up to 500kpa
- Also available for separate purchase is an accessory pack, containing a glass lid for regular unpressurised cooking, a steamer, a trivet, and 2 spare silicone sealing rings
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.