Enhance your everyday cooking with this PYROSTONE 28cm/3.8L sauté pan. Carefully crafted from forged aluminium, the range features a stone line finish for quick and easy cooking, long lasting food release and faster clean up. Cookware that provides extreme toughness, superior non stick surfaces with superb abrasion resistance. Enjoy healthier cooking using less oil on the special PFOA free non-stick coating! The easy view tempered glass lid allows you to easily monitor your food as it cooks with inbuilt steam release vent. Soft touch ergonomic handles are attached to the cookware for superior strength and durability, designed for heat resistance to stay cool for longer on cooktops. Easy to clean surface with no visible rivets. Suitable for all cooktops including induction and oven safe to 180-degrees Celsius.
- Suitable for all heat sources including induction
- Soft touch ergonomic handles stay cool longer on the cooktop
- Tempered glass lid with steam vent
- High quality three layer non-stick surface
- Superb abrasion resistance
- PFOA Free
- Easy to clean
- Oven safe up to 180° Celsius
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing faults and defects
- Forged Aluminium
- Dishwasher safe - handwash recommended
Use & Care:
- Although your cookware is dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash your cookware in warm soapy water with a dish brush or cloth to ensure longevity of the non stick surface.
- Never allow your cookware to boil dry and always allow to cool down before placing in water
- Do not allow the heat source to extend beyond the base of the cookware.
- To ensure a long life on the non stick surface it is recommended to use wooden, nylon or silicon utensils. Never cut food with a knife whilst still in the cookware as this can permanently damage the surface.
- If the non stick properties of your cookware are diminished over time, simply apply a light coating of oil with a paper towel over the entire cooking surface, ensuring all excess oil is removed. This will recondition your cookware for future use.
- Cooking on a low to medium heat is recommended in the large majority of applications. High heat should only be used for short term searing or browning.
- Your cookware is suitable for gas, electric, halogen, ceramic and induction cooktops.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.