The OverBoard 5 litre dry tube bag is built to last and protects small valuables or clothes wherever water, dirt or sand is involved.
Thanks to welded seams and trusty Fold Seal System™, this dry tube bag is 100% waterproof, suitable for quick submersion and even floats when dropped in water.
Made of nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin, the dry tube bag is also super durable and easy to wipe clean, meaning it can take a bit of a beating. A fully adjustable and removable strap means you can carry this bag hands-free while loading your craft or bringing your stuff to the beach. All this makes the OverBoard 5 Litre Dry Tube Bag the perfect kayaking bag or kit-carrying accessory on your water sports, boating, camping, hiking or beach-based missions. And if you feel a bit worn out after all that action, we find it works a treat as a pillow too!
- 100% Waterproof dry bag (Class 3 - IP66)
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Protects contents from dust, sand, dirt and water
- High frequency welded seams
- Made of 600D nylon-coated PVC tarpaulin
- Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
- Multi-purpose storage application
- Heavy duty and durable materials for rough usage
- Height: 22cm
- Width: 18cm
- Capacity: 5 Litres
- Weight: 0.31kg
- IP Rating: IP66
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.