Crafted from high-quality cast aluminum, this pan boasts a flawless non-stick surface that ensures your bundt cake bakes to perfection every time. The innovative hollow tube in the center of the pan guarantees a perfectly round and evenly baked interior, while the classic bundt shape delivers a picture-perfect cake that's sure to impress.
Ideal for any occasion, this pan is oven safe up to 200°C and can be used to create a wide variety of cakes, from elegant and sophisticated to casual and fun. Whether you're baking for a special occasion or simply indulging your sweet tooth, the Nordic Ware Spring & Summer Toffee Original Bundt Pan is the perfect tool for the job
- Measures 25cm diameter x 9cm height
- Capacity 12 Cups / 2.83 Litres
- Made from cast aluminium
- Bronze coloured coating
- Promotes even heat distribution for uniform rising, consistent baking, and golden crust
- Fast release and easy clean-up
- Perfect for making Bundt cakes
- Oven safe to 200 degrees
- Recommended for use with silicone, nylon, and wooden utensils only
- Famous for fine bakeware since 1946
- Hand wash with warm soapy water recommended.
Use & Care:
- Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect the baking properties or safety of the pan.
- Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
- Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
- Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.
Please note: Due to the nature of aluminised steel, minor imperfections such as surface markings and slight colour variations may occur. To ensure your Nordic Ware bakeware lasts for years to come, we recommend handwashing only and avoiding the use of scoring pads, steel wool, and abrasive cleansers. Additionally, we advise against using metal utensils on the non-stick surface to prevent damage. Shop with confidence knowing that all of our Nordic Ware bakeware products come with a manufacturer's warranty to guarantee your satisfaction.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.