New Wusthof 16cm Classic Meat Cleaver Knife 4680/16W German Made
Traditional European bone cleaver with 16cm blade favoured by professional chefs for all those heavy duty tasks. Great for making it easy to cut through thick slabs of meat and bones without the hassle.
- Large and heavy blade for splitting bones.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
|Construction:||Blade type: Fully forged |
Blade construction: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact plastic, triple riveted
|Dimensions:||Blade length: 16cm|
|Cleaning/Care:||Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately|
|Warranty:||Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.