New Wusthof 15cm Trident Classic Chef Cooks Knife 4582-7/16W
Wusthoff Trident Classic Cook's Knife is considered the most versatile knife in a chef's knife collection. Cook's knives do all the major tasks exceptionally well: carving, slicing, chopping and dicing.
- Slicing, mincing, dicing of all kind of food.
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
Blade type: Fully forged
Blade material: X50 CrMoVa 15 stainless steel
Blade hardness: HRC 58
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact polypropylene, triple riveted
Dimensions: Blade length: 16cm
Cleaning/Care: Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately
Made in: Germany
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.