Wusthof Classic Utility Knife is smaller than a cook's knife but larger than a paring knife, making it the perfect knife for magnitude of tasks. All purpose kitchen tool perfect for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats
Wusthof Classics are what we like to think of as big knives. They're thick and hefty, so solid you know they can handle just about anything. And yet they have a certain grace, shapes so precisely engineered that the knives practically work themselves.
Wusthof Classics are as traditional as European knives come. They feature thick bolsters with complete finger guards, triple-riveted full-tang handles, and multi-functional blade surfaces designed to cleave, crush and pound as efficiently as they cut.
- A versatile paring knife for mincing shallots, onions and herbs as well as cutting vegetables or cutting small meats
- Part of the Wüsthof Classic range.
- Each knife is forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel hardened to 58° Rockwell.
- Razor sharp edge with Precision Edge Technology (PEtec), double ground to 14° each side.
- Full-tang, triple-riveted handle.
- Full bolster with finger-guard for added safety.
- Perfectly balanced for optimal comfort and control.
- Free knife sharpening service.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made in Germany.
Blade type: Fully forged
Blade material: X50 CrMoVa 15 stainless steel
Blade hardness: HRC 58
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact polypropylene, triple riveted
Dimensions: Blade length: 12cm
Cleaning/Care: Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately
Made in: Germany
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.