New Ceramic Line Utility Knife by Victorinox of Switzerland.
12cm Ceramic blade.
- Please exercise the necessary caution when working, as the blades are very sharp.
- Ceramic knives are intended for the cutting of food. They are unsuitable for hitting and levering.
- Ceramic blades are not shock resistant! Do not allow the knife to fall onto a hard floor or similar surfaces!
- To ensure that the blade remains sharp over a long period, we recommend the use of a cutting surface made from wood or plastic.
- Never try to cut hard objects such as frozen food, bones, metal, etc!
- Never hold the knife in an open fire (high conductance of heat)!
- Never clean with a wire brush!
- Clean with a mild detergent after use.
- Cleaning in a dishwasher is not recommended, unless it can be ensured that the knife cannot come into contact with other objects.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.