NEW VICTORINOX 20CM FLEXIBLE BLADE FILLETING KNIFE 5.3703.20 SWISS
Make 4 interest-free payments of $10.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Whether for chefs or butchers: the knife is the most important tool of the trade in both professions. Victorinox professional knives stand out thanks to their high-quality, durable materials and ergonomic design as well as being carefully developed for their intended purpose. Thanks to the broad product range, every professional will find the right knife for his or her specific requirements. The right blade hardness and the laser-tested cutting angle guarantee high edge retention.
- Blade Length: 8"/20cm
- Total Length: 33cm
- The Fibrox handle is unique to Victorinox, this safety handle offers additional grip in wet or greasy conditions due to its non-slip material.
- Dishwasher safe and can be sterilized to 150 Celsius.
- High carbon no stain steel – providing maximum sharpness and edge retention.
- Ice tempered to create a hardened blade that will sustain its sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened.
- Increased elasticity and maximum internal strength.
- Victorinox quality, polish, finish and famous edge.
- Bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
- Handle has rounded shape and is ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance and comfort.
- Made in Switzerland
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.