Beautiful cutlery adds the defining touch to any table setting. The right knives, forks and spoons frame the crockery and lead the eye to the food.
Established in 1930, Stanley Rogers has thrived through generations, providing traditional quality and classic style. With a heritage of over 80 years, the superb craftsmanship and expertise expressed in Stanley Rogers cutlery have made it an iconic Australian brand, proudly found in many venues today. Stanley Rogers brings understated style to your dining table with a selection of best-selling classic cutlery designs.
Timelessly designed, with a premium mirror polish finish, the Albany Cutlery Set is suitable for any occasion! Incorporating elegant, sleek handles with central fluting, this entire set is crafted from stainless steel, guaranteed to impress.
- 8 x dinner knives
- 8 x dinner forks
- 8 x entree knives
- 8 x entree forks
- 8 x dessert spoons
- 8 x soup spoons
- 8 x teaspoons
- 56pc tableware set
- 8 person setting
- Quality 18/10 stainless steel
- Beautifully Gift Boxed
- Dishwasher safe (Hand Wash Recommended)
- 50 Year Guarantee
- To prevent discolouration, pitting and corrosion caused by sustained exposure to some foods and by minerals in water, wash cutlery promptly after use and do not leave to soak for long periods
- Wash in hot, soapy water then rinse and dry with a soft cloth
- Never use abrasive scourers
- If using a dishwasher, it is recommended that you use a liquid dishwashing detergent and follow the dishwasher manufacturer's instructions
- Remove from the dishwasher as soon as the washing cycle has finished
- Dry thoroughly before storing
- Do not mix silver, aluminium and stainless steel items in the dishwasher
- Never use silver cleaner on stainless steel
- A mild all-purpose stainless steel cleaner, alcohol, salad oil or white vinegar can be used to remove stains, discolourations or watermarks
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.