Designed by Harold Holdcroft in 1962, Old Country Roses has become not just the most loved of all Royal Albert designs, but is an icon of fine English tea ware. In celebratory style, rose sprays have been recreated in luxurious gold and matched with a warm pink background to symbolise the rich red tones of the original design.
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from fine bone china.
- Decorated with a polished gold-plated trim.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Beautifully presented as a set of five mugs in a Royal Albert gift box.
Details & Dimensions:
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Colour: Pink
- Height: 11.4 cm / 4.5 inches
- Length: 16.5 cm / 6.49 inches
- Width: 11.4 cm / 4.5 inches
- Washing: Hand Wash Only
- Gift Boxed: Yes
- Microwave Safe: Not suitable for microwave
- Banding: 22ct Gold
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.