In ceramics, a chintz pattern is one where the whole surface of a shape is totally covered by the decoration to create a design that celebrates colour and image. Pretty pink roses, dainty forget-me-nots and green leaves on a crackle effect background create the epitome of the Royal Albert floral tradition.
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from fine bone china.
- Decorated with a polished gold-plated trim.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Beautifully presented as a set of five mugs in a Royal Albert gift box.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Colour: Purple
- Height: 11.4 cm / 4.5 inches
- Length: 16.5 cm / 6.49 inches
- Width: 11.4 cm / 4.5 inches
- Washing: Dishwasher Safe
- Gift Boxed: Yes
- Microwave Safe: Not suitable for microwave
- Banding: 22ct Gold
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.