The late part of the 19th century saw a revival of interest in the classic designs of the Regency era. It became fashionable to combine different patterns, colours and gold to create sumptuous designs. Alternate panels of cobalt blue and white grounds, filled with deep maroon daisies and gold accents complete the design.
- Designed in England.
- Crafted from fine bone china.
- Decorated with a polished gold-plated trim.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Beautifully presented as a set of five mugs in a Royal Albert gift box.
- Material: Fine Bone China
- Colour: Blue
- Height: 11.4 cm / 4.5 inches
- Length: 16.5 cm / 6.49 inches
- Width: 11.4 cm / 4.5 inches
- Washing: Dishwasher Safe
- Gift Boxed: Yes
- Microwave Safe: Not suitable for microwave
- Banding: 22ct Gold
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.