Maglite's third generation green ML50LX 3C-Cell LED Flashlight maintains the iconic form factor and focusable beam, while adding three light outputs plus a strobe for signaling, momentary activation, and four pre-programmed function sets designed for specific uses. This version of the ML50LX has a minimum output of 20 lumens; providing ample illumination for performing tasks such as reading, digging through your pack or looking for something in the kitchen drawer, while the maximum 611 lumen beam is useful for navigating and conducting searches. A fast-focus system allows the beam to be adjusted from a tight spot optimized for a far throw to a wide flood for illuminating large areas with a quick 1/4 turn of the head.
In an effort to limit excessive button-pressing and confusing sequences, the light is engineered with four selectable 'function sets'. Each set has a specific usage in mind, with a different set of three pre-programmed outputs. The function sets are described as: General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, and Tactical.
Built for durability, the aluminum housing has a scratch and corrosion-resistant green anodized finish, and is O-ring sealed for a weather resistant IPX4 rating. Its deep 'grenade' textured handle provides a sure, slip-resistant grip in cold or wet weather. Weighing in at just 16 oz, with the three user supplied C-cell batteries, the ML50LX is a reliable light that won't weigh you down.
- 20 / 105 / 611 Lumens
- One White LED Emitter
- Emergency Signal Strobe Mode
- Beam Focus from Flood to Spot
- Eco: 20 lumen
- Low: 105 lumen
- High: 611 lumen
- White LED emitter
- Emergency strobe signal mode, 12 flashes/second
- Rapidly focusable beam: Flood to spot light in 1/4-turn
- Type: Pushbutton
- Location: Handle
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- One button to control on/off and output selection
- Four pre-set function sets for customized uses:
- General: Full power, Low power, Eco
- Outdoor: Full power, Low power, Strobe
- Law Enforcement: Momentary, Full power, Eco
- Tactical: Momentary, Full power, Strobe
- Quick-click selection system to enable desired outputs in each function set with the single pushbutton switch
- Durable and lightweight aluminum housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish
- IPX4-rated water resistant
- Impact-resistant to 3.3'
- Deep "grenade" textured slip-resistant grip
- Runs on three user-supplied C-cell batteries
- Weight: 16 oz with batteries
- Clamshell packaging
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.