Much like ‘Champagne’, ‘Laguiole’ denotes a style of cutlery rather than a brand name. There are many producers of genuine French Laguiole cutlery, with one of the oldest and most prestigious being André Verdier.
Founded in 1859, André Verdier produce a wide range of Laguiole professional cutlery from classical forged knives to stylish flatware in their ultra-modern factory, just outside Lyon.
André Verdier Laguiole cutlery is like no other, and is 100% hand-crafted in France (including the packaging).
All André Verdier Laguiole cutlery carries a Certificate of Authenticity.
- These cake forks are the perfect size for fruit/cake/salad/appetisers and other smaller foods
- Colourful Handles - Orange, Yellow, Purple, Green, Blue, Red
- Features the trademark Laguiole Bee on each handle
- Made from stainless steel and plastic
- Presented in a giftable European beech wood Gift Box
- Made in France.
- 6 x Table Forks
Care: Hand wash recommended to keep cutlery in pristine condition.
|Brand||Andre Verdier Laguiole|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.