New GSF-15 GLOBAL Peeling Paring Knife 8cm GSF15 Made in Japan Stainless Steel 79500
Cutting edge quality is guaranteed with the Global Paring Knife, 8cm. Devised of a blend of Italian design, German durability and Japanese precision, and made from CroMoVa 18 Stainless Steel that is tempered twice for sharp and resilient edges, the Knife is a must-have kitchen essential.
The Global Paring Knife also features a handle that is made of a hollow stainless steel to perfect the balance of the blade, and is easy to clean for your convenience. The Global GSF Series is made of smaller knives with solid handles. The GSF Series is perfect for peeling, paring and chopping smaller food items.
Paring Knife features:
- Made in Japan from the finest quality stainless steel.
- Lightweight and comfortable to hold.
- Ice-tempered and hardened, the blade holds a razor-sharp edge longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Each knife is carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand and maximum cutting efficiency.
- Seamless construction is hygienic, eliminating risk of food or dirt becoming trapped anywhere on the knife.
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
GLOBAL KNIVES ARE FEATURED ON MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.