New Gro Company GRO CLOCK Baby Sleep Trainer Night Light With Bedtime Storybook
How do you get your children to understand when it's time to get up? SIMPLE "stay in bed until you see the sun!" This updated version of the Gro-clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. Due to popular request, this 2010 version of the Gro-Clock has a new feature allowing parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual â€˜stars to sunâ€™ countdown. So for older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun! The Gro-clock also comes with a beautifully illustrated book which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! "No more getting up at 5am!". It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Gro-Clock a phenomenal success.
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains only - Powered adaptor supplied (Australian Plug)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- Product Dimensions - 12.4cm x 16.4cm x 22.4 cm
|Brand||The Gro Company|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.