New Global KYOTO 7pc ASH Knife Block Set Knives 7 Piece Japanese
The 7 KYOTO Knife Block set is available in two different timbers and includes our six best-selling knives. Each knife in this set has been carefully chosen, allowing you to complete any preparation task in the kitchen with ease.
GLOBAL knives are made from CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, specially developed by GLOBAL as it holds a razor-sharp edge and resists rust, stains and corrosion. Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58, each knife is carefully weighted for optimum performance and balance. Other unique features include its smooth contours and seamless construction which eliminates food and dirt traps offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene. The acute 15-degree angle cutting edge provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
When purchasing any GLOBAL knife block set, we strongly recommend investing in a ceramic water sharpener or whetstone in order to maintain your knives and keep them razor sharp.
- Paring Knife 9cm
- Oriental Cooks 11cm
- Vegetable Knife 14cm
- Utility Knife 15cm
- Bread Knife 20cm
- Cooks Knife 20cm
- Timber Storage Block
- CROMOVA 18 stainless steel blade, edge retains razor sharpness and resists rust, stains and corrosion.
- Acute 15 Degree Cutting Edge, provides unsurpassed performance and superior edge retention.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-C58.
- Smooth contours and seamless construction eliminate food and dirt traps, offering the ultimate in safety and hygiene.
- Perfectly balanced handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Japan
GLOBAL guarantees any stainless steel product that it sells to be free from defect in material, construction or workmanship under normal use and following the care instructions.
This excludes damage caused by misuse or accident. The warranty extends only to the product’s original purchaser. Chips in the knife blades, broken knife tips, discolouration from food and rust spots are not covered. Knife chips and broken knife tips can often be repaired by re-sharpening.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.