New GLOBAL HIRO BLACK 7pc Knife Block Set + Sharpener Knife Block Set Japan
Make 4 interest-free payments of $102.50 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Global's newly released Hiro 7pc Knife Block Set is beautifully crafted with precision craftsmanship in Japan.
With razor sharp blades, each knife in this set is perfectly balanced with exceptional edge retention.
- Paring Knife 8cm
- Utility Knife 11cm
- Cook's Knife 13cm
- Vegetable Knife 14cm
- Cook's Knife 20cm
- Bread Knife 22cm
- Black Knife Block
- Ice tempered and hardened blade with razor sharp edge
- Made from the finest quality stainless steel
- Perfectly balanced for optimal performance and efficiency
- Seamless design and construction
- Hygienic design ensures no food gets trapped anywhere in the knife
- Fully vitrified
- Hand made in Japan
- Contemporary knife block for safe and stylish storage
- Handwash recommended
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
A sharp knife is the mark of a good chef. It's easy to keep your kitchen cutlery in top-notch shape with the MinoSharp Ceramic Water Knife Sharpener.
Instead of relying on a hand sharpener, which takes practice to use correctly, the Minosharp Water sharpener is fool proof to use. The hand-held tool features two different sharpening wheels, providing a progressively fine edge to your kitchen knives. To sharpen knives, just place the cutting edge in the slot, drawing the knife through the wheels to give each blade a sharp, reliable edge.
The easy-grip handle keeps the sharpener stable and is comfortable to hold. Don't let dull knives interfere with your kitchen adventures. Purchase this MinoSharp knife sharpener today!
- Wide slot accepts almost all knives except for heavy bolstered, one-sided blades, and specialty knives
- Especially designed for precise sharpening of Global Knives
- Consistent edge angle of about 18 degrees.
- Has a 2 stage coarse/fine ceramic wheel sharpening system.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.