The Truss is an all-inclusive multi-tool, with 17 tools built to the exacting needs of the professional user in a size-conscious design. This full size multi-tool aims to remove excess heft while keeping all of the functionality. The result is a professional-grade multi-tool that bridges the gap between the problem and the solution.
- Weight: 8.4 oz
- Closed length: 4.35"
- Open length: 6.5"
- Width: 0.66"
- Needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- Wire cutter
- 2.25" fine edge blade
- 2.25" serrated edge blade
- Real cross driver
- Small, medium, and large flathead drivers
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Wire stripper
- Improved sheath
Boasting 17 curated tools, the Truss is built to handle any and all tasks thrown at it: at the job site, around the house, and everywhere in between. The optimized tool pack is edited to remove unused tools and include much-requested ones - this multi-tool heeds the call of the demanding user.
- An evolution of the original Suspension chassis, the Truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
- New features to the Truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- The handle is constructed from one single piece of steel, allowing for additional strength in a slimmer design
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.