Make everyday kitchen prep simple with the exceptional sharpness and quality of the Cooks Knife, 20cm starter kit from Global. A perfectly balanced knife that will stay sharper for longer thanks to its 15 degree angled edge and sand filled handle. The Japanese knives are made in one piece from specially formulated stainless steel (Cromova 18) and it is thanks to this seamless construction that they stay hygienically clean for longer, as the smooth edge doesn't allow for any food trappings.
This starter kit comes with the easy to use Minosharp ceramic water sharpener to keep the blade razor sharp at all times. Made in Japan, the Global Minosharp Water Sharpener is a water sharpener that is very fast and very safe to use. The sharpener consists of two ceramic wheels: - a white coarse wheel and a pink coloured medium wheel to complete the sharpening process. The sharpening grooves and ceramic wheels of the Global Minosharp Water Sharpener are not parallel, allowing the oblique angle of the ceramic wheel to restore the knife's blade to a razor sharp edge.
- Global Knives 20cm cook's knife G-2
- Minosharp 2-stage ceramic water sharpener
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
- Ceramic internal grinding wheels for superior sharpening experience
- White ceramic wheel is coarse while the pink wheel is fine to suit your knife type and needs
- Fill with water which allows the ceramic whetstones to stay cool for easier sharpening
- 15° angle on the wheels ensure sharp edges while making it easy to use
- Perfect for keeping your knife collection in exceptional shape for your everyday use
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.