New FURI Pro East West SANTOKU 2pc Knife Set STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS Save!
Furi was founded in Australia in 1996 and was developed in conjunction with pro chefs and home cooking enthusiasts in mind. Furi knives are made to be different. Furi thought of hands first. After all, if a knife feels right in your hand, it's right for your hand.
Manufacturing with precision and quality are at the forefront of Furi. They start with the revolutionary wedge-shaped handle. Prefect weight, seamless finish and perfectly polished. This involves heat, precision and years of training.
The blade. Using only high grade Japanese stainless steel, they are ground into shape and polished for a super smooth surface. An artisan approach to the perfect bevelled edge by sharpening and honing means the blade is ready for straight out of the box sharpness. The Furi Pro knife range offers superior cutting performance for both the professional chef and home cook.
- 1 x East/West Santoku Knife 13cm
- 1 x East/West Santoku Knife 17cm
- Japanese Stainless Steel
- Innovative reverse wedge handle design
- Unique handle profile creates perfect slot for middle finger
- Super fine cutting edge
- 2 Piece Gift Set
- Easy to clean and scratch resistant
- Presented in a beautiful Acacia wood box
- 25 Year Guarantee
- Hand washing knives in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away
- Dry thoroughly
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.