Bread knives saw through even the hardest of crusts so that the loaf itself isn't crushed. This excellent knife will provide excellent slices for decades to come.
Wusthof Classics are what we like to think of as a big knives. They're thick and hefty, so solid you know they can handle just about anything. And yet they have a certain grace, shapes so precisely engineered that the knives practically work themselves.
- Forged from one piece with full tang
- Extraordinary sharpness – serrated blade
- Tempered for exceptional sharpness retention
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Balanced construction
- Construction: Blade type: Fully forged
- Blade material: X50 CrMoVa 15 stainless steel
- Blade hardness: HRC 58
- Edge: Serrated
- Handle: High-impact plastic, triple riveted
- Tang: Full
Dimensions: Blade length: 20 cm
Cleaning/Care: Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately
Made in: Germany
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.