Wanting the best is the best reason to want Wusthof. Every Wusthof Classic knife is drop forged and features a single piece construction for maximum strength, balance and heft. The Classic triple riveted traditional-style handles are smooth and durable. Not only comfortable to hold, the skillfully honed by hand blades are incredibly sharp, and are easily resharpened. Wusthof Classic -- Quality you can feel. Made in Germany, Lifetime Guarantee
Wusthof knives are fully forged, where the entire blade, bolster and tang are manufactured in one piece. This means that the blade has more strength and durability, a good weight, balance, finish and cutting properties. All these features make Wusthof a much easier and safer knife to use. Fully forged knives are known as the best quality available and are used by most professional chefs.
Wusthof Classic range has a traditional 3-rivet design and are hot-drop forged from a single blank of high carbon no-stain steel - from the tip of the blade to the very end of the handle. There are 38 major manufacturing steps, from forging to tempering, from 2 stages of hand grinding to the final attachment of the handles.
About the Wusthof Trident Classic Ikon Utility Knife 12cm
Gourmet Perfection. The Wusthof Classic IKON 12cm Utility Knife features a double bolster with synthetic handle. The most versatile of all Utility knives: As the name suggests, slice meat, cut vegetables or for any task you really need done.. The Wusthof IKON series consists of various professional knives with modern design, completely forged from one piece of X50CRMoV15 stainless steel. The handle features stainless steel end pieces for perfect weight, balance and an impressive appearance. We are excited to be one of the first Australian Wusthof dealers to stock these truly beautiful Wusthof IKON Knives! Made in Solingen, Germany - Lifetime Guarantee.
- Classic IKON has a continuous compound grind, tapered from the handle to the tip, and the spine to the edge.
- The blade is ground thinner; therefore, there is less resistance when cutting creating better performance.
- The WUSTHOF name, TRIDENT-Logo and city of Solingen as place-of-manufacturing proudly etched onto every blade.
- Clever bolster design means you can sharpen right to the end ensuring your knife maintains its optimum shape.
- The precision bolster is angled back towards the hand for exceptional comfort and control.
- Contoured handle edges for ergonomic, comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance.
- Refined and rounded spine for extra comfort.
- Unique double bolster for perfect heft and balance. The logo is embedded into the end of the handle as well.
- 12 cm blade
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.