Designed with quality and usability in mind, Morakniv’s woodcarving knives allow for simple creative experiences and quality craftsmanship. Whether you’re just starting out or are a seasoned carver, the right tools are a necessity — Morakniv has you covered.
The Morakniv Hook Knife 163 is perfect for making a clean cut surface or bowls with large radius. This knife has a double-edged stainless steel blade, and is ideal for both pull and push carving. This blade has a more open curve than the 162 and 164 models, and has been optimised to run smoothly over the inside of a bowl. Work comfortably and precisely with this top quality tool for Morakniv.
- Hook knife wood carving tool for carving spoons, bowls, cups, or for any detailed relief carving
- Double-edged blade with bigger 25mm radius
- Top grade Swedish 12C27 stainless steel features excellent edge performance, razor sharpness, high hardness, and exceptional corrosion resistance
- Ergonomically designed oiled birch wood handle for comfort and balance
- Made in Sweden
- Includes quality leather sheath
Overall length: 190mm
Blade length: 74mm
Blade Thickness: 2.0mm
Internal radius: 25mm
Weight: 70 grams
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.