A small device can light up the greatest of halls.
Measuring just only 155 mm and weighing 120 g, the battery-powered brother of the F1 produces up to 1000 lm1and lasts an unbelievable 60 hours1. And if the rechargeable battery isn't enough, this tiny light giant can of course also run on two CR123A lithium batteries. Its features, such as the integrated roll protection or the handy fastening clip, may be small, but are rather clever.
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- Strong yet lightweight military-standard anodising is extremely tough.
- LED provides around 100,000 hours of bright, white light.
- Emits 1,000 lumens of light up to 100 metres.
- Advanced Smart Light Technology provides three modes: high power, power and low power.
- Waterproof up to 2.5 metres.
- Stainless steel glass breaking tactical ring.
- Up to 3.5 hours of continuous use on power mode.
- Removable clip.
- Rechargeable in included charging station via USB.
- Requires 1 x CR123 batteries (included).
- Presented in a Led Lenser box.
- 1 x rechargeable battery
- 1 x O-ring
- 1 x charging station with USB connection
- 1 x manua1Design ring
Lens: Fixed AFS
On/Off: Basic SLT Switch
Lumens: 1000 lm*
Max Distance: 160 m*
Max Run Time: 60 h**
Battery: Lithium CR123A
Length: 115 mm
Weight: 120 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.