Take care of precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing with the Sai paring knife from the blade masters at Global. Inspired by the 7 virtues of the traditional Japanese Bushido, this three-ply stainless steel blade has been hand-hammered and mirror-polished for non-stick slicing, with a unique convex blade honed to a fine edge for awesome cutting performance. Plus, with a perfectly balanced, ergonomic handle with a thumb rest for added comfort, control and safety during use, the Sai Paring Knife is the ideal choice for true aficionados, professional chefs and home cooks alike!
- Global knives
- Design: Sai Paring Knife
- The knife favoured by true aficionados and professional chefs
- The perfect knife for smaller precision tasks
- Ideal for peeling, trimming and slicing fruit and veg
- Three-ply stainless steel blade
- Individually hammered for non-stick slicing
- Mirror-polished finish for long-lasting endurance
- Hard central core sandwiched between two layers of rust-resistant steel
- Honed to a fine edge for awesome cutting performance
- Unique convex edge for smoother cutting with less energy
- Seamless blade and handle crafted from the same stainless steel
- Stylish, ergonomic and perfectly balanced handle
- Unique thumb rest for added comfort, control and safety during use
- 7 dots along the handle represent the 7 virtues of the Japanese Bushido
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Hand wash only
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 9 (L)
- Country of origin: Japan
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.