The perfect all rounder for any job in the kitchen. The knife is perfectly balanced and thanks to its 15 degree angled edge and sand filled handle it will stay sharper for longer. The Japanese knives are made in one piece from specially formulated stainless steel (Cromova 18) and it is thanks to this seamless construction that they stay hygienically clean for longer, as the smooth edge doesn't allow for any food trappings.
- Finest CROMOVA 18 stainless steel, Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56-58
- Razor sharp edge angled at 15 degree
- Rust, stains and corrosion resistant
- Carefully weighted to ensure perfect balance in the hand
- Smooth contours and seamless construction
- Suitable for professional use
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
Care & Cleaning:
- Periodic sharpening is recommended to maintain the ultra-sharp edge of the blade.
- Use only with wooden cutting boards.
- Hand wash recommended.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.