The versatile Furi Pro Magnetic Hexagonal 7 Piece Knife Block Set securely stores knives in multiple configurations. Six knives can be stored on the outside for easy identification, or more discreetly inside; or store them in a combination of outside and inside.
Furi was founded in Australia in 1996 and was developed in conjunction with pro chefs and home cooking enthusiasts in mind. Furi knives are made to be different. Furi thought of hands first. After all, if a knife feels right in your hand, it's right for your hand.
Manufacturing with precision and quality are at the forefront of Furi. They start with the revolutionary wedge-shaped handle. Prefect weight, seamless finish and perfectly polished. This involves heat, precision and years of training.
The blade. Using only high grade Japanese stainless steel, they are ground into shape and polished for a super smooth surface. An artisan approach to the perfect bevelled edge by sharpening and honing means the blade is ready for straight out of the box sharpness. The Furi Pro knife range offers superior cutting performance for both the professional chef and home cook.
- 1 x Asian Utility Knife 12cm
- 1 x Utility Knife 15cm
- 1 x East/West Santoku Knife 17cm
- 1 x Cook's Knife 20cm
- 1 x Carving Knife 20cm
- 1 x Bread Knife 20cm
- 1 x Magnetic Hexagonal Knife Block
- Magnetic Hexagonal block stores up to 12 knives
- High performance Japanese stainless steel blade
- Innovative reverse wedge handle for improved grip
- Optimised bolster
- Seamless, all stainless steel construction of the blade and handle eliminates food and dirt traps for the ultimate in food and hygiene
- Easy to clean and scratch resistant
- 25 Year Guarantee
- Hand washing knives in warm soapy water with the blade pointed away
- Dry thoroughly after washing
- Block can be cleaned with a damp cloth
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.