The Chasseur Escoffier Cookware range is inspired by Auguste Escoffier, international culinary icon and French chef. In this spirit they have developed a range of ultra modern, performance enhanced cookware featuring a timeless and classic design and traditional contours.
Constructed from three different metal layers to ensure optimum performance as you reap the benefits of all. The outside layer is copper to ensure superb heat conductivity and an unsurpassed look of elegance. The inner layer is aluminum to ensure heat is evenly distributed and no hotpots develop.
The inner stainless steel layer provides a food safe cooking surface that is easy to maintain and care for. The double riveted handles are both elegant and functional encompassing an ergonomic design. All pieces are oven safe up to 250c and is suitable for most stovetops excluding halogen and induction.
Handle to handle length: 42.5cm
External measurements: 38cm x 26.5cm
Internal measurements: 36cm x 24.5cm
- Tri-Ply Construction for the ultimate performance.
- Suitable for most heat sources. Oven safe to 250°
- Ergonomic and elegantly contoured handles encourages ease of use and functionality.
- The coupling of Copper and Stainless Steel encapsulating a pure aluminium core, heightens the ability to distribute and maintain heat evenly.
- Sealed edges to eliminate exposure of aluminum.
- Stainless steel roasting rack
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.