Create wonderful sauces and gravies with Escoffier Induction saucepans. Also suitable for cooking, sautéing or re-heating food, like rice, pasta and potatoes. Named after Auguste Escoffier – whose name is synonymous with classical French cuisine - Chasseur’s ESCOFFIER INDUCTION Copper 4-Layer Cookware range is a true classic. Using copper on the external finish makes the range stand-out. Beautifully curved handles and domed lids complete the timeless French design. One of the oldest metals used for cookware, the beauty and elegance of copper is only matched by its unsurpassed heat conductivity – making it the choice of chefs. A copper pan will heat up almost instantly and cool down just as fast, giving the cook incredible control.
- Beauty and elegance of copper
- Combined with layers of stainless steel and aluminium
- 4 layers, total of 2.8mm gauge
- Stainless Steel 0.5mm interior
- Aluminium Core 1.55mm
- Stainless Steel Induction plate 0.5mm
- 2.8mm gauge
Use & Care:
- Chasseur Escoffier is made of tri-ply material with copper on the external surface. As with all copper cookware, it requires special care to maintain its lovely finish.
- When a stainless steel or copper pan is heated too quickly - the outer, and sometimes the inner surfaces - oxidise due to the rapid heat used. This type of discolouration is known as heat tinting. Heat tinting will present itself as a blue, brown or rainbow hue. A good quality stainless cleaner will bring this back to its original shine.
- It is not recommended to clean copper cookware in the dishwasher to maintain its beautiful finish.
- A spotted white film may form on inner surface of the cookware - which is caused by minerals in water or starch from food. This can be removed by rubbing with a sponge dipped in lemon juice or vinegar
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.