WUSTHOF knives are high-quality, top-class products, which are made with great diligence right down to the last detail.
Balance and ergonomics: the Classic IKON range boasts a special bolster shape that ensures optimum balance and allows the entire length of the blade to be used and kept sharp. The ergonomically shaped handles are riveted for durability and ensure faultless care and hygiene.
Features include a double bolster for perfect balance, geometry, laser-controlled sharpening process, PEtec, for the ultimate blade sharpness and an ergonomically shaped handle that features durable rivets and no joints.
- Three-tiered Creme cutlery storage block
- Paring knife 9cm
- Sausage knife 14cm
- Sandwich knife 16cm
- Double Serrated Bread knife 23cm
- Cook's Knife 20cm
- Santoku Knife 17cm.
- Knives precision forged from a single piece of specially tempered, high carbon, stain resistant steel
- Wusthof lifetime guarantee on all manufacturing faults and defects
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in Solingen, Germany
- Blade constructed using ''Precision Edge Technology'' which makes the knives 20% sharper and retains its cutting performance twice as long as knives without
- Wusthof have set the standard for designing and manufacturing precision forged knives since 1814
- Extraordinary edge retention
- Construction: High-carbon stainless steel and beechwood
- Cleaning and care: Handwash and dry thoroughly
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults and defects
- Origin: Germany
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.