Wusthof Classic Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook's Knife. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone, it is perfect for carving large meats, such as turkeys, roasts or ham. Moreover, the excellent balance of the knife allows for a smooth, clean cut.
- The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone, it is perfect for carving large meats, such as turkeys, roasts or ham
- However, chopping bones is one thing that only a classic cleaver should be used for.
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength.
- Innovative handle design for comfort and control.
- Perfectly balanced for effortless cutting.
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle.
- Black handles made of special synthetic material.
- Long-lasting extreme sharpness, thanks to PEtec - WÜSTHOF Precision Edge Technology.
- Quality - Made in Germany / Solingen.
|Construction:||Blade type: Fully forged |
Blade construction: High-carbon stainless steel and polypropylene
Edge: Double ground @ 20 degrees
Handle: High-impact plastic, triple riveted
|Dimensions:||Blade length: 20cm|
|Cleaning/Care:||Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately|
|Warranty:||Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.