New Wusthof 18cm 7" Classic Ikon Hollow Edge Santoku Knife 4176-7W
Make 4 interest-free payments of $61.20 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Wusthof Classic Ikon Hollow Edge Santoku Knife combines the duties of both a cook's knife and a cleaver, this santoku is deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing.
Slicing, dicing and mincing are the three things that a santoku does exceptionally well. This knife's hollow edge also reduces friction so that the cook can work more speedily and efficiently.The future of German cutlery is Wusthof Ikon. Never before has the humble kitchen knife been so thoroughly reconsidered. Every aspect of the Ikon line, from blade to bolster to handle, has been redesigned to maximize comfort, ease, and enjoyment in the kitchen.
- Styled after the Japanese Cook´s Knife this blade is just right for preparing not only fine Asian but also Western cuisine.
- Forged from a single piece of chromium-molybdenum-vanadium blade steel (X50 Cr MoV 15).
- With hollow edge.
- The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade.
- Blade length: 17cm
- Edge: High-polished
- Handle: Mozambique ebony
- Tang: Full
- Cleaning/care: Dishwasher safe, however it is recommended that you hand wash and dry immediately
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty on all manufacturing faults & defects.
- Origin: Germany
- Additional information: The hollow edge creates pockets of air which prevent extra thin or soft slices from sticking to the blade
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.