GLOBAL G80 Santoku Fluted Granton Edge Blade 18cm Cooks Knife Ex G48 Japan
The 18cm Santoku Knife from the G Series is from the classic collection of large knives for general preparation.
Whether your cutting, slicing, dicing, mincing and carving action that'll soon become your most trusted piece of kitchen gear.
The Santoku knife is known as the king of slicing, dicing and mincing, and since much of your food prep work is precisely those sorts of things, a knife like this will cut your time in the kitchen in half.
- Global Santoku Fluted Blade 18cm
- Fluted blade prevents food from sticking to the blade
- Made from high quality cromova stainless steel
- Ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°-58° retains its razor sharp edge longer
- Weighted for comfortable balance while in use
- Hygienic 1 piece construction prevents food trappings and bacteria growth
- Handwash only
- Made in Japan
- Backed by a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.