Achieves a lot with a little.
The P2 easily proves that light output doesn't depend on size and weight alone: This up to 16 lm strong keychain flashlight measures 102 mm and weighs only 36 g. In other words, less than the battery cap of a large flashlight. It also lasts up to 7 hours and has a lens which separates white and blue light. Just turn the button and the light beam with a blue aureole focuses itself. In other words, we haven't skimped on anything - except weight.
- Good lighting performance for size and weight – Up to 25 meters with up to 16 lumen of luminous flux
- From the homogeneous circle of close range lighting (defocused) to a sharply bundled long-distance beam (focused) – The patented Advanced Focus System with reflector lens
- Fast changing of the light cone with just one hand – Rapid Focus
- Keyring flashlight always to hand – Use the practical clip to attach to a shirt or coat pocket or the useful keyring to attach to your keys
- Optimised operating time– 7 hours in the lowest setting
On/Off: Tail Switch
Lumens: 16 lm*
Max Distance: 25 m*
Max Run Time: 7 h**
Battery: l x AAA
Length: 102 mm
Weight: 36 g
Includes: Pocket Clip
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.