Shines longer than the longest dive.
The concept of the D14.2's predecessor was improved with the help of the best experts in the world: You, the users. What resulted was a compact and reliable flashlight, which due to its small size, is also highly suitable as a backup light. It produces up to 400 lm1 (on land), has a lighting range of 200 m1 and lasts around 15 hours1 on the lowest setting. And that at a diving depth of up to 60 m.
Toughcasing is made from fluorescent yellow polycarbonate.
- The LED operates more efficiently than a conventional
bulb,and emits a bright, white light.
- LEDs usually provide around one hundred thousand hours of light before they need to be replaced.>/li>
- Waterproof down to 60 metres.
- Two light modes (power and low power) adjusts at the flick of a switch.
- Emits 400 lumens of bright white light.
- Able to project a beam of light over 200 metres.
- 20 hours of burning time.
- Requires four AA batteries (included).
- Adjustable drawstring wrist strap.
- Presented in a black Led Lenser box.
- LENGTH: 161 cm
- WEIGHT: 233 g
- BATTERY TYPE: 4 x AA
- LUMENS: 400
- MAX RUN TIME: 2HR
- MAX DISTANCE: 200M
- IPX: 8
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Chalet Essentials users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.